Original Abstract Art by Dan Ciocanu

Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Absurd Room"


Absurd Room - original abstract art by Dan Ciocanu

This abstract art canvas print can be printed in very large size to add more inspiration to your room. One can see a funny face on it. Other people can see something also too. From my point of view the picture has something positive and discharging in it (emotionaly). Every time I look at it I see something new so it's not a boring prin in case that you decide to print it on large canvas (or extralarge).


You can use this artwork as desktop wallpaper for free.

The artwork is available as oil painting, canvas print and photo print. To see it in better quality please visit my page: www.DanCiocanu.com

The canvas print is my original digital artwork and I will personally sign it for you in the right lower corner of the print.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! You have described in a nice way.
    Thanks for sharing this information.
    Digital canvas print

    ReplyDelete

Comment form message
where si the comment form message ?